bow vices for sale

Discussion in 'Presses and Shop Tools' started by Archerdad, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

bow vices for sale.
    these are new.
    you can adjust third axis and work hands free on your string for serving or whatever you like.
    you can mount them left or right on a bench, or underneath, however. the base has four holes for mounting in the fashion you prefer, or use all four holes for super secure mounting.
    you can mount the pivot arm on the left or right to coincide with your base mounting on your bench to keep the third axis adjustment.
    you can mount the base underneath your bench and use the other holes on the base arm to also keep your third axis usable.
    you can adjust the pivot arm from right to left along with switching the knobs from right to left depending on how you mount the base or if you are right or left handed.....
    the "stabilizer" just screws in your stabilizer hole and slides right into the tubing and will tilt from side to side to allow for squaring of the bow string to make life easier for arrow tuning, sight leveling, etc. the stabilizer slides in and out also to allow for more reflex for some bows so you don't have to worry about fit in tight areas on your bench etc.
    i will try to get a video demo later this week to show everyone how they work. i think they are pretty self expanatory though.

they will hopefully be selling for $50.00 tyd.
    paypal or money is fine.
    i only have 5 built for the time being.

2. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

bump. any interest?

3. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
  4. SandSquid

SandSquid Uncle Sam's Canoe Club

Nice welds, much better than I can do, for sure.

5. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

it's good to have friends with welding skills. i can, but not that good.

6. SandSquid

SandSquid Uncle Sam's Canoe Club

Still, nice work!

Having a dozen genesis and various other bows to to keep up with I could seriously use a nice fixture one like this (as well as a bow press) but right now I'm busy saving our pennies for another 10 dozen arrows to get us through 2010.

7. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

you re doing the NASP? that will keep a fella busy.

8. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

bow vise for sale

9. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

price lowered to 40.00 tyd

10. Archerdad

Archerdad Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.